CHISU is anon profit organization extending basic services to vulnerable children and women. It works with children and women in a bid to addressing their social, economic and environmental challenges. CHISU is committed to ensuring that the marginalized, vulnerable and disadvantaged (n single mothers), children ( especially the orphans) and the youth acquire the capacity and ability to sustain good health and happy living conditions, providing for their own needs, increase their own opportunities and promote sustainable development.
We implement all projects around the following thematic areas:
- Quality education for young and elderly
- Training and skills development
- Agriculture and tree planting
- Music dance and drama
- Gender equality for women’s social economic empowerment.
- Building healthy societies (water, sanitation and hygiene), home based care for AIDs/HIV patients, counselling and guidance etc.